Effective Date: July 13, 2018 (last updated July 13, 2018)
Welcome to visit " Emerson Technology Corp."( we, us, our). This Policy describes how we treat personal information on the websites where it is located. Please read the following:
First, the scope of application of the privacy protection policy
Second, the collection, processing and utilization of personal data
When you visit us or use the functional services provided by us, we will regard the nature of the service function, please provide the necessary personal information and process and use your personal data within the specific purpose; You agree in writing that we will not use personal data for other purposes.
When you use the interactive functions such as service mailbox and questionnaire, we will keep your name, email address, contact information and usage time.
During normal browsing, our server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking on the data record, etc., as a reference for our services. This record is an internal application and will never be released.
To provide accurate services, we will collect statistics and analysis on the collected questionnaires and analyze the statistical data or explanatory texts of the results. Except for internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory texts as needed, but it does not involve Information about a specific individual.
Third, the protection of data
The mainframes of us are equipped with various information security devices such as firewalls and anti-virus systems and necessary security protection measures. Your personal data and our websites are protected by strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can contact you. Personal data, relevant processing personnel are signed a confidential contract, if there is a violation of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, we will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will comply.
Fourth, the website's external links
Fifth. Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
We will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to
- By your written consent.
- The law expressly states.
- To avoid the danger of your life, body, freedom or property.
- Collaboration with a public agency or academic research institution is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed by the provider or the collector cannot identify the particular party in the manner in which it is disclosed.
- When you act on us, violate the Terms of Service or may harm or hinder us and other users' rights or cause damage to anyone, our management unit analyzes and reveals your personal information for identification, contact or law those who are necessary for action.
- Conducive to your rights and interests.
- When we entrust the manufacturer to assist in collecting, processing or utilizing your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the subcontractor or individual.
To provide you with the best service, we will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function item you use “High”, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but it may cause some features of us to not work properly.
Seventh, Amendment to the Privacy Protection Policy
If you have any question, please contact us:
4F, No.268, Sec.6, Minquan E Rd., Nei-Hu, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.